- Make Reservation
- Guest Rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Spa at St Julien
- Events & Entertainment
- Meetings & Celebrations
Guest Service Representative
Summary : The Guest Service Representative is primarily responsible for providing excellent guest service to guests checking in and out of the hotel, booking accurate reservations for guests, and ensuring that guests have an experience at St Julien that meets Preferred/4 Star/4 Diamond standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Understands the importance of and adheres to 4 Star/4 Diamond/Preferred service standards
- Has the ability to perform all duties required in PBX, Reservations, and Front Desk
- Maintains knowledge of the hotel staff and correctly directs transfers
- Acknowledges guest by surname at least 3 times during course of conversation
- Books hotel reservations promptly and accurately
- Enters data into computer, including some minor accounting functions.
- Welcomes guest to the hotel and checks them in to clean, vacant rooms
- Maintains an up-to date knowledge of all property details, amenities, and special events; Answers a wide variety of guest questions about the property
- Coordinates with concierge and bell staff to provide excellent guest service
- Handles guest problems and complaints and keeps manager or supervisor notified of guest issues
- Complete a daily shift audit and balance all account settlements, charges, etc. to the property management system
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works at a quick, steady pace to accomplish task in an efficient and timely manner
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
Must have flexible availability