- Make Reservation
- Guest Rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Spa at St Julien
- Events & Entertainment
- Meetings & Celebrations
Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION
Summary: The Supervisor ensures that the department meets Hotel’s Preferred/4 Star/4 Diamond service standards by supervising, training, and inspecting the performance of all housekeeping staff and areas within the scope of the Housekeeping department.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervises Housekeeping staff; holding them accountable to Preferred quality and productivity standards.
- Trains all positions continuously on all essential functions to ensure a high skill level.
- Resolves guest complaints according to hotel standards.
- Present at every pre-shift meeting.
- Familiar with guest rooms, public areas, placements, floor plans, and emergency exits, assessing compliance as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security standards.
- Acts as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry to resolve issues.
- Inspects and maintains an accurate daily record of all room cleaning progress and status
- Ability to open AM and close PM shift including office dispatcher duties.
- Familiar with computerized room updating procedures.
- Receives and performs guest requests within a timely and reasonable manner, and according to the guests’ requirement.
- Attends and participates in all required meetings and trainings
Experience highly preferred