- Make Reservation
- Guest Rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Spa at St Julien
- Events & Entertainment
- Meetings & Celebrations
A Favorite Choice of Boulder, Colorado Hotels, Minutes From Amazing Outdoor Adventures
Built around the great outdoors, St Julien Hotel & Spa is surrounded by exciting and rugged activities for every taste. The town's main hike and bike paths take you right from the front step of our elegant Colorado hotel spa up to the beautiful Boulder Canyon. The tilting majesty of the Flatirons is just a short hike or bike away. Trails abound in the foothills for two feet or two wheels, and our concierge would be happy to recommend one that's perfect for you. If you can do it outside, you can do it around our Colorado spa retreat – including golf, fly-fishing, rock climbing, kayaking, or a trip to the Rocky Mountain National Park.
"America's Number One Sports Town," Outside Magazine
Boulder is a town where runners, inline skaters, and cyclists are virtually always in sight. Boulder has more than 200 miles of public hiking and biking trails. In addition, mountain parks boast over 35,000 acres of open space for recreation and preservation.
Area Attractions & Tours Include:
- Boulder Creek Path - www.totalboulder.com
- Banjo Billy’s Bus Tours - www.banjobilly.com
- Celestial Seasonings - www.celestialseasonings.com
- Pearl Street Mall - www.boulderdowntown.com
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) - www.ncar.ucar.edu
- Mapleton Historic District - www.historicboulder.org
- Chautauqua Park & Open Space - www.chautauqua.com
- University of Colorado - www.colorado.edu
- Rocky Mountain National Park - www.nps.gov
For more information or to book one of these and many other Boulder area attractions, please call our Concierge team at (720) 406-8208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.