King Mountain View
Warm chocolate tones, rich bronzes and snowy whites are accented by grained wood and stone to perfectly complement panoramic views of Boulder’s iconic Flatiron Mountain range.
- 400 square feet
- Views of Boulder’s iconic Rocky Mountains
- Four post California King bed
- Custom Plush Euro top mattress with Italian linens
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- HD TV with local and premium channels, first run movies for purchase and Chromecast Netflix streaming capabilities
- Oversized slate bathroom
- Plush bathrobes and signature Canyon Mint bath
- Extra deep soaking tub and separate shower
- Original artwork
- Nespresso in room brewing systems, and assortment of tea
- Laptop-compatible safe
King Mountain View with Balcony
A private balcony invites you to embrace the unsurpassed views of Boulder's iconic Flatiron mountain range. Brimming with timeless elegance. Enjoy stunning sunsets on the on the patio surrounded by relaxing warm chocolate tones, rich bronzes and snowy whites which are accented by grained wood and stone.
King St Julien Suite
This elegant mountain view suite hosts some of the finest views of the Rocky Mountains from your private patio along with a well-appointed living room and bedroom.