We collect certain types of Personal Information to use in holding and servicing your reservation, personalizing your interactions with our on-property and mobile technologies, and for billing and payment. If you indicate on your reservation or through our Email Exclusives that you would like to receive information about special and offers, we will use your email address to provide relevant advertisements about St Julien and partnered 3rd parties.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
• Identifiers: such as name, nationality, passport, visa or other government-issued identification data, and online identifiers
• Personal Information: as defined in the California safeguards law, such as name, contact information, and financial information
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law: such as gender, age, medical conditions, primary language, national origin, citizenship, and marital status
• Commercial Information: such as transaction information, purchase history, financial details, payment methods, and membership or loyalty program data
In more limited circumstances we may also collect the following categories of Personal Information:
• Internet or network activity information: such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and computer systems
• Geolocation data: such as device location and IP location
• Audio, electronic, visual and similar information: such as images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
• Professional or employment-related information: we may collect your employer’s name and your position with them. This information is used solely to personalize your service.
• Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above: in order to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
Use of Personal Information
As described above, we may use this Personal Information to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, for vendor management purposes, and to accomplish our business purposes and objectives, including, for example, using Personal Information to: develop, improve, and maintain our products and services; personalize, advertise, and market our products and services; conduct research, analytics, and data analysis; maintain our facilities and infrastructure; undertake quality and safety assurance measures; conduct risk and security control and monitoring; detect and prevent fraud; perform identity verification; perform accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; comply with law, legal process, and internal policies; maintain records; and exercise and defend legal claims.
Information that we have disclosed to 3rd parties:
• Loyalty Program: If you choose to participate in a loyalty program we will disclose your name, email address, physical address, and postal address to any 3rd party that facilitates or operates the loyalty program.
• Persons under the age of 16: We do not sell the personal information of persons under the age of 18 to any 3rd parties.